Signature Global Prime Affordable Homes in sector 63 A Gurgaon
After many successful deliveries of many affordable housing project in Gurgaon, Signature Global Pvt. Ltd. The well-known builder for affordable homes in Gurgaon has launched its new affordable housing project in Gurgaon with name as Prime, Signature Global prime sector 63 A is located on main golf golf course road and the project is well connected to Sohna road, Faridabad Gurgaon road.
Prime sector 63 A is offering luxurious affordable homes in sector 63 A, the project is offering 2 BHK flats with spacious bedrooms and hooked up balcony. The project is spread on 5 acres of land and offering 678 of flats ranging from (573 – 590 Sqft ) excluding balcony area.
Draw Results and Draw Date of Signature Global Prime Sector 63A Gurgaon will be announced by DTCP Haryana.
Licence No. 69 of 2019 dated 26.06.2019. Building Plan Approved on 11.10.2019 Memo No. ZP-1336/JD(RD)/2019/25351, Haryana RERA Registered No: 68 of 2019 dated 14.11.2019
- 10th affordable housing development by Signature Global.
- Rates of carpet space basis
- Assured unmatched value
- Five Acres of lush inexperienced project with 500th open space
- Home equity loan up to 90%
- Top quality finishes and fittings
- Glorious acquisition that lasts for years
- Top quality doors and windows
- Room that may cause you to proud
- Provision of power and water back-up
- State of the art up to date construction and design
- Well louvered residences with thick natural lights
- Exclusive kids and creche space
- Well connected to Golf Course Road, Sohna Road, NH-8, Gurugram and Faridabad Road.
- Easy access to Delhi through Faridabad Road and MG Road.
- The project site is at the intersection of 150-meter wide Peripheral Road and 84-metre wide Sector Road.
- Near to Southern Peripheral Road.
- 2 minutes’ drive from the proposed metro station.
- 35 minutes’ drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- 20 minutes’ drive from Delhi.
- 20 minutes’ drive from HUDA City Centre metro station.
License issued by the Department of Town and Country Planning, Haryana
We will update soon…